When I was a kid, I spent the majority of my growing up years in East Africa.
我梦见去桑给巴尔岛澳门金沙官方平台,体验mix of cultures, exploring the narrow lanes of Stone Town, and sampling the delicious coastal cuisine.
Pictures of pristine turquoise waters and white sand kept me inspired, and I knew I had to visit eventually.
Stone Town was fascinating, but I didn’t get to see much by way of the beaches. And on top of that, I didn’t have a clue which beach to go to – Zanzibar (Unguja) is a decent sized island.
So on my latest trip to Tanzania, this time with my wife, I decided we needed to go back to Zanzibar, and see as much of the island as we could.
We caught a quick flight to Stone Town from Dar Es Salaam, stayed there for a few days, and then made our way, using local transportation to the northern beach town of Nungwi.
In this Zanzibar travel guide, I’ll be covering information about where to stay and what to do, but since我对食物如此巨大的激情，我会在深度拓展旅游的食方多一点。
I hope this guide will help you decided where to go, what to see, and what to eat when you visit Zanzibar.
One of the challenges of visiting Zanzibar is that it can be hard to decide which town or beach you want to go to.
研究和写作美食爱好者此桑给巴尔旅游指南的目的不仅只是为了吃（在世界上我最喜欢的活动），而是弄清楚prosandconsof each of the major town destinations on the island –in an attempt to help visitors to Zanzibar decide which destination is right for them.
这是一个相对较小的岛屿，但它仍然是足够大的地方，你必须决定去哪里的点，将最适合当你有你的利益，其目的地 - 你去度蜜月？家庭度假？潜水度假？一个海滩流浪汉的背包旅行？或探索美食和文化？
Keep reading this guide to discover Zanzibar.
Table of Contents:
This Zanzibar travel guide in a single article is about 15,000 words and includes many photos, so I decided to include a table of contents to help you navigate it better (or you can just read through the full guide).
- Arriving and Leaving Zanzibar
- Warnings, Safety Precautions, Valuables
- Cost of Traveling in Zanzibar
- Stone Town Travel Guide
- Nungwi Travel Guide (North)
- Bwejuu Travel Guide
- Paje Travel Guide
- Jambiani Travel Guide
Would you like this guide as an eBook?
This Zanzibar travel guide is huge – it’s over 14,750 words long! So I decided to make it into a downloadable PDF eBook so that you can read it offline or access it later.
You can download the eBook for FREE, or your can choose to support my work by paying what you want.
Zanzibar is composed of two main islands:安古迦和奔巴岛。
Unguja is the main island (and the island this guide is all about) and it’s the island that’s often referred to when someone just mentions “Zanzibar.”
Pemba Island is north of Unguja, and is much less developed – however tourism is beginning to pick up on Pemba for its quiet beaches and especially for its incredible diving.
Though technically Zanzibar includes both Unguja and Pemba Islands, I’m going to refer to Zanzibar just as Unguja for the sake of ease throughout this guide.
Arriving and Leaving Zanzibar
Arriving by Plane
该re are quite a number of flights from Europe that fly straight to Zanzibar, sometimes stopping in Kilimanjaro along the way (but skipping Dar Es Salaam altogether). If you take an international flight straight to Zanzibar, you’ll have to get your Tanzania visa on arrival (visa info section below).
Zanzibar Exit Fees：请记住，在离开桑给巴尔的空气，你需要有美元一应俱全支付机场税。
- 国内航班：$ 11％的人
- 国际航班：$48 per person
Ferry from Dar Es Salaam
If you’re a tourist visiting Tanzania, the ferry is not really much cheaper than taking a flight, and it takes a lot longer and isn’t always the most comfortable. That being said, taking the ferry is a good experience and it can be fun.
In Dar Es Salaam, it’s best to purchase your ferry ticket a day ahead of time, especially in the peak travel season or around local holidays. The Dar Es Salaam passenger ferry terminal is located on the waterfront in downtown, right off Sokoine Dr.
从达累斯萨拉姆，渡轮出发早上7点，上午9:30，下午12:30和下午3:45。非居民价格从$ 35 - $ 40的一种方式。看看他们的网站获取更多信息，您可能还可以网上预定：http://www.azammarine.com/
If you choose to take the ferry in one direction and fly the other direction, you should take the ferry from Dar Es Salaam to Zanzibar instead of vice-versa.
Zanzibar is governed under该United Republic of Tanzania，等于是一个坦桑尼亚签证需要留在岛上。
- Fill out tourist visa application form (you’ll need an address in Zanzibar like the hotel you’ll be staying at, so have all that information available). Applications are eitheravailable online或在机场一旦你到达。
- Fill out your arrival card available at the airport (they might give it to you on the plane)
- Passport that’s still valid for at least the next 6 months
- $100(this is for US citizens, may be less or the same for your country). Make sure the dollars are crisp and dated 2006 or newer.
注意：Also make sure you are up to date on your vaccines, especially Yellow Fever.
Warnings, Safety Precautions, Valuables
One of the biggest concerns traveling to any destination (no matter where you choose to go in the world), is safety and security.
该first step is to check with your embassy and also the current news about what’s going on. An example would be to check the current travel advisory onhttp://travel.state.gov/。
该re have been a few reports of criminal activity such as rape and a small acid attack in Zanzibar. But all in all, Zanzibar at the moment is a relatively safe and stable place in Africa.
On a more tangible level, let’s go over a few things to keep in mind when you’re actually in Zanzibar.
First thing to remember is that theft in Zanzibar, is quite common.
Most of the time theft in Zanzibar is non-violent, meaning more along the lines of pickpocketing.
But at the same time, it’s best to use discretion when carrying valuables around on the street. If you carry around a DSLR camera, it’s normally fine, just know your risks, be attentive, and be prepared.
Some stretches of beach, particularly in the Nungwi area, when you get away from hotels, are known for theft.
So the main thing to learn here is that you should not really walk down the beach carrying anything you’re too attached too.
Most hotel rooms, at least starting from the mid-range options, normally have a safe deposit box.
As a final personal note, my wife and I traveled to Zanzibar for two weeks and we trekked all around the island taking local transportation and walking a lot. She and I both felt quite comfortable without many safety concerns.
注意：As a tip, when I do need to carry a lot of money or valuables (like after going to the ATM or transferring hotels) I carry most of my cash and credit cards in an “in the pants wallet” (click here要明白我的意思）。我还进行了正常的钱包在我前面的口袋里，我保持约$ 10美元的钱在任何给定的时间。澳门金沙官方平台
Zanzibar, with its huge tourism industry, is not new to the camera, and just about everyone knows and has seen many people taking photos.
总体而言，在整个石镇和海滩村，你可以自由地采取只是一切的照片（但阅读以下的人部分） - 建筑，海滩，标志性建筑等。澳门金沙官方平台
However, like in all of Africa, taking photos of government buildings and government people is pretty much off limits and you’ll get a stern word from an official (if he sees you) to not take photos (this includes airports and soldiers).
So while it’s normally alright to take general photos of the surrounding area or village, if you specifically aim your camera a someones face, they probably won’t be too happy (or they’ll want money).
In order to be courteous, just ask, or motion to a person if it’s OK to take a photo (with a big smile on your face). Some will say yes, others no,but it’s the right thing to do。
In the beach villages kids will often come up to you asking for a photo, then occasionally after you take the photo, they will then extend their hands for money.
我们不想鼓励他们继续这样做。Instead you can tell them “no money,” from the start – before you ever take a photo. Once you say that, many of the kids are just happy to have a photo and then see themselves on the LCD screen.
Cost of Traveling in Zanzibar
That being said, there are some cheaper options, and there are ways to get by on a budget, which I will share with you throughout this guide.
Here’s a rough guide of how much you’ll be spending on a variety of necessities in Zanzibar.
- 预算：$15 – $60 per night for a double
- 中档：$60 – $150 per night for a double
- Luxury：$ 150 - 为双每晚以上$ 500
Food at local restaurants in Stone Town is quite affordable (around $2 – $3 for a good meal) but when you get to the smaller beach villages, and have to eat at hotel restaurants, you pay more like $10 – $15 per meal.
- Local restaurant meal：3000 - 5000 TZS（$ 1.75 - $ 2.92开始）
- Normal hotel restaurant meal：15,000 – 20,000 TZS ($8.77 – $11.70)
- 1。5 liter bottle of water at shop：1，000TZS ($0.58)
- Low Budget: About $50 – $75 per person per day
- 中档：$75 – $150 per person per day
- Luxury：$150 and up, per person per day
Tips on how to save money
Focus on the things you really want to do, and spend your money on those. If you’re a lover of history, spend your money on going to the museum and seeing the ruins in Stone Town, but if not, you may be able to skip them.
Breakfast is sometimes served complimentary at hotels, so chow down for breakfast, have a late big lunch, and for dinner stay in your room and eat oatmeal and fruit (this is what I did quite often to save money).
该price of accommodation in Zanzibar changes drastically between the three tourist seasons: low, high, and peak.
- 淡季：April – Mid-June, November
- High season：六月中旬 - 12月中旬，
- Peak season：12月中旬 - 2月中旬，七月中旬 - 八月中旬
来自中东的阿拉伯商人，葡萄牙人入侵，来自印度的移民 - 这样的例子不胜枚举。其结果是一个真正独特的桑给巴尔文化和奇妙美食的混合物。
As opposed to pilau (like below), biryani is the style where the rice and curry dishes are cooked separately and then combined together to make the dish complete.
Popular versions include fish, beef, and goat.
Unlike biryani, where the rice and dish are cooked separately, pilau normally intends that the rice and meat and spices are all combined and cooked together. So it’s a bit drier than biryani (as there’s no curry sauce), but it also tends to be a little more spice flavored than biryani.
Both biryani and pilau are excellent, and you should definitely try them both to see which one you prefer. I like them both equally, and can’t pick a favorite, so I normally just order 2 plates!
Get exclusive updates
输入your email and I’ll send you the best travel food content.
You can get pilau with beef, goat, or fish.
3.章鱼咖喱（mchuzi WA pweza）
In mainland Tanzania,他们称之为混合桑给巴尔，but on the island they call it urojo – and to my understanding, they are basically the same dish.
It’s a mishmash of a dish, a unique creation, that begins with bhajias and other crispy fritters, all mingled in a curry gravy and topped with more crispy fritters.
该y basically take a small ball of dough, thin it out and start frying it on a hot pan surface. Then goes in whatever ingredients you asked for – like chicken or beef or fish – and then a mixture of peppers and onions, and and egg then gets poured into the middle of the dough.
该final step is to add some mayonnaise and processed happy cow cheese to the mix, and fold up theZanzibari pizza(video) into a rectangle.
To me, mishkaki is somewhere in between Indian style and Middle Eastern style kebab skewers, the meat marinated in a nice blend of spices and sauce, then grilled to charred perfection on the outside.
In Dar Es Salaam, you’ll find肉串烧巨大，而在桑给巴尔它们通常是小了一点。
8. Octopus and Casava
Along with mishkaki, another popular street food snack in Zanzibar is the combination of octopus pieces with fried cassava.
Once you get your street food snack, you can either sprinkle on some salt, or get a squirt of the chili tomato sauce that’s often provided.
Comfort food at its finest would describe this popular east African style French fries (chips) omelet.
I like to eat my chips mayai with some extra chilies, kachumbari (tomatoes and onions), and a douse of tomato sauce to make things tangy.
Living in Thailand, I have become quite obsessed with the水果之王，并没有什么比能在每个国家都可以品尝榴莲更愉快的自己。
You’ll find plenty of other good tropical fruit in Zanzibar too.
Stone Town Travel Guide
Why should you go to Stone Town?
Stone Town is the major city, the cultural and historical capital, and a fascinating melting pot.
该town is a great place to visit in order to learn about the history of the island, visit museums, explore the narrow lanes of the ancient town, and find local Zanzibar restaurants.
- 旧堡– The Old Fort, located across the street from the Fordhani Gardens in central Stone Town, was built by Omanis in 1699. There’s not so much to do or see here, but you can walk around the ruins, visit the souvenir shops within and outside the fort, and go to the art gallery. The officialZanzibar Tourism office位于老堡垒的入口。他们是非常有益的，并愿意给你关于石头城的信息。澳门金沙官方平台|小时：daytime |价钱： 自由
- House of Wonders– The House of Wonders, dominating the central oceanfront near the Forodhani gardens, is one of the most recognizable structures in Stone Town. It was formerly a palace, built in 1883 by the second Sultan of Zanzibar, Barghash bin Said. Nowadays, the House of Wonders, with the huge cannons that sit out front, is a museum showcasing the history and culture of the island. Overall, I prefer the Palace Museum, but if you want to learn all you can about the history of Zanzibar, go for it. |小时:上午9点-下午6点daily |价钱：5,000 TZS ($2.92)
- Palace Museum– Also known as the Sultan’s Palace or Beit el-Sahel, this central Stone Town museum is a three story mansion built for the Omani Sultan and his family in the 19th century. The entire home is now a museum that’s filled with artwork, paintings of the various Sultans, original furniture and decorations, and lots of interesting historical artifacts. You can get a great view of the harbor and ferry terminal from the third floor balcony. |小时：8:30 am – 6 pm daily |价钱：5,000 TZS ($2.92)
- 该Hamamni Persian Baths– There’s not much to see or do at the Hamamni Baths, but if you happen to be strolling past, you might take a peek inside. You enter the small dungeon style doorway and there’s a small entrance fee where you pay the lady and get a ticket. Men sitting around the attraction may approach you, saying the entrance fee is something like 5000 TZS.避免them and just walk inside and there’s a lady who you buy your ticket from for $1 (1,500 TZS). Once inside you just look around for a few minutes and that’s that. |小时:上午9点-下午6点daily |价钱：1500 TZS（这是勉强为之付出任何东西虽然）
- Anglican Cathedral and Former Slave Market Site– Zanzibar has a long history, and was once the center of the Middle Eastern slave trade. At the site of the current Anglican Cathedral is where many of the slaves that left the island were traded. The cathedral was built after the slave trade ended. The site is more of a memorial, where you can see the chamber used to hold former slaves. |小时：8 am – 6 pm daily, but on Sunday you can only enter after the service around noon |价钱：$ 4或6000 TZS
- St. Josephs Cathedral- 石镇的小巷弯弯曲曲的心脏天主教堂可以从背面进入访问。这是在石镇的标志性建筑，如果你碰巧走过它，你可以进入化合物和进去看看吧。另外，从许多在石镇酒店的屋顶，你会看到尖塔上升高石镇天际。|价钱– Free
探索车道– Easily the top attraction of visiting Stone Town is to just get lost exploring the ancient narrow lanes. On both sides of the lanes you’ll discover souvenir shops, hotels, restaurants, cafes, places of worship, street food stalls, and produce vendors. Kids going to school, Vespas cruising thundering past, and carts full of oranges, are just a few of the things you’ll encounter on any stroll through Stone Town. If you feel like you’re walking in circles, you probably are. But don’t worry, locals are happy to point you in the right direction.
- Darajani Market- 刚石镇狭窄的小巷外面热闹的Darajani市场。这是几乎所有类型的食品供应和从环岛成分进行交易和销售的地方。蕉巨秸秆，木薯的堆栈，像小豆蔻，肉桂，姜黄香料和丁香都有代表。还有专门为新鲜的肉类，还有一个鱼市场在那里你可以检查出的拍卖，偶尔发现巨大的旗鱼和金枪鱼市场的一大段。|小时：全天|价钱： 自由
Where to Stay in Stone Town
Kisiwa House is a luxurious boutique hotel that’s incredibly well designed and extremely comfortable.
Africa House Hotel
One of the classic colonial hotels in Zanzibar is the famous Africa House.
该升uxury hotel has a history of being built by a slave trader from Oman, later becoming an English club of East Africa, and now a boutique luxury hotel. The hotel has lots of character and antique elegance, plus a great communal social area on the second floor which is an amazing place for a drink or meal with a wonderful view of the Indian Ocean.
该staff at Zenji Hotel are extremely helpful and willing to help organize anything or just offer advice. The hotel is located near the ferry terminal, so not right in the center of Stone Town, but a 5 – 10 minute walk away (just so you know) from the Stone Town lanes.
Additionally, a few of the best restaurants in all of Stone Town, like Passing Show Hotel andMukhy的位于旁边的善治酒店。
A great thing about Karibu Inn is its location, just before Shangani Road and across the lane from NBC Bank. When you check in, make sure you ask for towels and a top sheet.
价格：在宿舍里了一倍，$ 15床$ 40
联系：[email protected]，+255 24 223 3058
Kiponda Bed and Breakfast
Best Restaurants in Stone Town
While there are plenty of Western and international restaurants, I’ve chosen to focus my suggestions (and use my calories) on places that serve local cuisine – after-all, I’m a firm believer that the best food to eat when you travel to any destination you travel,is local food。
Lukmaanrestaurant is one of the most well known local standards for tasty Zanzibari food.
Lukmaanis a great restaurant to experience the authentic flavors of Zanzibar. There’s no menu, but you just point and choose, or tell the servers what you want, and then pay at the counter before grabbing a seat.
What to eat：该ir pilau rice is particularly excellent, one of the best I’ve had in Zanzibar, and also try their octopus curry which is excellent. Expect to pay about 5,000 TZS ($2.92) per person for a stunning feast.
营业时间：7 am – 9 pm daily
2。Passing Show Hotel
该restaurant serves a steady stream of hungry customers through the day, dishing out favorites like goat and fish biryani, rice pilau, beans, stewed vegetables, and a full assortment of deep fried snacks. They also make a marvelous fresh tamarind juice if you need something sweet to drink.
What to eat：咖喱都不错，布瑞雅尼和pilau都是不错的，而且炖青菜是美妙的。对于一个伟大的餐你会花大约每人5000先令（$ 2.92开始澳门金沙官方平台）。
营业时间：7 am – 9 pm daily
3. Al-Jabry Restaurant
Another local favorite for Zanzibari food in Stone Town is a restaurant known as Al-Jabry.
该y have all the local dishes available, including biryani and pilau, but I haven’t had a chance to try them all myself yet, but I’m sure they are pretty good. The boko-boko was interesting and good.
What to eat：biryani, pilau, curry, beef soup
到那里怎么走：Al-Jabry is located near the old slave chamber
营业时间：7:30 am – 10 pm daily
4. Forodhani Gardens
Every evening, beginning at about 5 pm, street food vendors wheel out their tables to the Forodhani Gardens to prepare for the evening street food fest.
All sorts of seafood like lobster, fish, shrimp and octopus are displayed on skewers, pre-cooked, and when you order it, they will be quickly heated over charcoal.
I’m going to tell you right now, the seafood is not the freshest, and although it does look tempting, you may want to avoid it.
Some of the seafood vendors can be a bit aggressive to try and get you to buy from them, but most of the time it’s in a nice way. Just kindly say no thank you and keep moving.
到那里怎么走：Show up at the Fordhani Gardens anywhere from around 5 pm – 9 pm each evening
价格：桑给巴尔比萨饼(2,000 – 4000 TZS depending on what you get inside ($1.17 – $2.34), Chicken shawarma (3,000 TZS ($1.76), plate of seafood (10,000 TZS ($5.85), uroja mix (2,000 TZS ($1.17), sugar cane juice (1,000 TZS ($0.58)
营业时间：下午6点 - 晚上九时
What to eat：All the dishes are simple and tasty. I had beef mixed with carrots and onions, green vegetable, a fish tail soup, a crispy chapati, and 2 cups of chai all for 6,000 TZS ($3.51).
营业时间：7 am – 9 pm daily
该chicken in particular is absolutely wonderful, and the crew of staff are all very friendly.
What to eat：鸡肉和薯条（6000 TZS（$ 3.51的）或mishkaki和芯片
到那里怎么走：From the Stone Town ferry terminal, walk away from the ocean on Malawi road. Around 30 meters, on the right hand side, just before you get to Zenji Hotel, you’ll see Mukhy’s.
营业时间：上午7 - 午夜，但是很正规小时，他们是开放的大部分时间就是店主告诉我。
7. Jaws Corner – Coffee
A legendary local cafe, and a place I make a point to visit every time I’m in Stone Town, Jaws Corner is where men come to drink a few cups of coffee, talk about politics, and play board games.
该coffee is always served hot and occasionally the coffee master will have a bucket full ofkashata(like a peanut brittle) available to nibble on with your black coffee.
该cups are just rinsed in normal water, so if you’re concerned, you may want to bring your own cup (however, I’ve enjoyed many cups and never had a problem).
What to eat：桑给巴尔式咖啡（每杯100 TZS（$ 0.06），你可以轻松拥有2 - 3杯或更多，并且它不会打破银行）
Best Beaches in Zanzibar
Choosing and enjoying a beach or a destination in Zanzibar is all about expectations.
Through this Zanzibar travel guide, I hope to uncover some of your expectations and advise you on a destination that will cater specifically to your interests, so that you have the time of your life visiting Zanzibar.
- 南威和肯杜瓦– Beautiful swimming beaches, parties, water sports, resort, family, backpacker
- Matemwe（和乌罗阿和Pongwe） - 和平与宁静，潜水，当地文化，家庭
- Michamvi Peninsula- 度假村，美丽的海滩，豪华，家庭
- Bwejuu– Great local Zanzibar culture, friendly village, backpacker
- Paje– Beautiful beach, water sports like kitesurfing, budget, backpacker, family
- Jambiani– Beautiful beach, water sports, backpacker, family, local village life
I’ll also share what there is to do there, where to stay, what to eat, and any other tips I figured out when I was there.
Nungwi Travel Guide (North)
Nungwi is located at the very northern tip of Zanzibar. After Stone Town, it’s one of the most popular areas of the island, and it’s the seconds biggest village in Zanzibar.
南威是知名的一大渔村，和他们当地也知道他们的传统单桅帆船制造 - 岛上最好的。
However, to get to Nungwi village on your own, there are a number of choices.
- Private Taxi- 可以很容易地直接叫出租车南威，你可以通过酒店或者安排或自己弄一个。很多出租车挂出沿石镇中心街道的一侧，尤其是在Shangani区。应该耗资约$ 30 - $ 40虽然你可能会被引用在第一较高，所以说说话。全程约45分澳门金沙官方平台钟。
- 共享旅游范- 问任何石镇的招待所，你可以在一个共享的旅游面包车直接南威留座。通常万TZS（$ 5.85）每人，在出发每天早上约8时（以及根据需求可能有一个下午面包车）。澳门金沙官方平台时间约1小时澳门金沙官方平台。
- Public Dalla Dalla– The local form of dalla dalla transportation, also known as the chicken bus, is another fantastic way to get to Nungwi. Dalla dallas leave from the Darajani Market. Just show up at anytime (best in the morning), load yourself into #116, wait until the dalla dalla is full, and then over-full, and then you’ll depart. It’s a good local Zanzibar experience, but don’t expect a comfortable ride… you might have a stock of bananas on your lap, some fish at your feet, and other passengers in every hole in the back of the truck. But if you enjoy this type of experience, go for it. Costs 2,000 TZS ($1.17) per person, and the ride can take 1.5 – 2 hours, with many people in and out at lots of stops. Dalla dalla will drop you off in the center of the Nungwi.
Why should you go to Nungwi?
Along with one of the best swimming beaches in all of Zanzibar, Nungwi is a good option if you’re looking for nightlife, action, parties, and social interaction – it’s one of the most popular beaches – so you have more of a chance of meeting other travelers.
Nungwi village itself is quite large and a good place to explore the culture of Zanzibar – though they are very accustomed to tourists – maybe too much so – and there are many touts.
优点：beautiful beach, parties and clubs, lots of activities, diving, sailing, snorkeling
Where to stay in Nungwi
Nungwi is well known as a beach resort town in Zanzibar, having many high-end, all-inclusive resorts.
Many of the resorts such as the Zanzibari, Essque Zalu Zanzibar, or the Z Hotel, cater specifically to Italian tourists who often fly straight from Italy, drive directly to their Nungwi resort, and spend their entire Zanzibar holiday at their resort without leaving.
But even with the many resorts, there are still a few smaller hotel style residences as well as some bungalows available in Nungwi.
Described as laid-back luxury,RAS南威海滩酒店is just that, plus a lot more.
This upscale hotel is located on an extremely quiet strip of private beach. It’s the type of hotel you want to go to for extreme relaxation and for an experience where you can have time to yourself without any outside noise from others. The panoramic views of the Indian ocean from Ras Nungwi are incredible.
Also the staff are always willing to accommodate your every desire, doing things like setting up a romantic meal on the beach.
优点：Peaceful and serene, private beach pretty much all to yourself, amazing views and sunrises, the full range of resort activities and facilities, excellent service, beautiful grounds, good for romance / couples
Cons：Located a few kilometers from Nungwi town (for activities, restaurants etc.), since it’s on the East side of Nungwi there’s a huge difference in low and high tide, swimming in the sea is not the best
价格：About $100 – $200 per night
Langi Langi Beach Bungalows
Cons：It’s a loud area, and there’s not a lot of space, hotels surrounding on both sides
网站：Langi Langi Beach Bungalows
Paradise Beach Bungalows
One of the budget accommodation / backpacker options in Nungwi is Paradise Beach Bungalows, located adjacent to Langi Langi.
Also, this central area of Nungwi has plenty to offer by way of tour agencies, diving, shopping, nightlife, and food.
优点：awesome beachfront, good location, affordable price, meet backpacker travelers
Top Things To do In Nungwi
- Walk around Nungwi village– Nungwi is the largest village outside of Stone Town – it’s not big, but it’s a pretty good sized village – home to a few thousand residents. The village is famous for its dhow (a traditional East African) sailboat building. You are free to walk to the local fish market, the dhow construction yard, and also within the village to see local living conditions and life. Nearly all hotels, and a number of official tour operators in Nungwi, offer Nungwi village tours. It’s worth it to hire a guide, especially if you want to take photos, and also because the guide knows how to get around the village. Private guided tours usually start around $15 per person, but you can usually get down to $10, or even 10,000 TZS per person. Always do some negotiating. We hired a guide from the tour operator just outside the Mnarani Aquarium in central Nungwi town along the beach – recommended.
- Dhow cruise– In my opinion, one of the best things you can do in Nungwi is take a sunset cruise on a localdhow sailboat。帆船，木建船帆布帆，最初可能来自也门数百年前推出。他们在岛上的运输和工业（仍用于捕鱼）的真正的重要组成部分。有私人（我推荐高）和组游轮（更多党风）可用。在下午晚些时候，但只是没有很喜欢走在美丽的绿松石南威海，同时与优雅风帆船。我安排我的私人独桅帆船巡航与相邻南威水族馆的旅游机构。从南威，在通常的单桅帆船的风帆沿着海岸线以及过去肯杜瓦向西，转身赶在日落之前。价格为私人独桅帆船巡航将花费$ 40 - 3小时 - 2 50 $。
- Mnarani Turtles Conservation——位于沿着th Nungwi村庄的中心e coast and next to the village fish market, is theMnarani海龟保育园(aquarium). The small conservation aims to preserve and habilitate sea turtles which breed onMnemba island（就在桑给巴尔海岸）。这是非常小的，而且在我看来，这是不值得的入场费，除非你真的喜欢乌龟还是要支持他们的事业（它是一个很好的原因）。外面的保护是一个旅游代理，提供了一个良好的数量南威之旅。价格 - 每人$ 5，并与您会收到（不要求）指导，谁带你周围约5分钟，然后要小费（这是很常见的桑给巴尔）。澳门金沙官方平台
- 潜水，南威– like much of the island of Zanzibar, Nungwi is popular for diving. I’m not a diver, so I don’t know much about it, but here are some sites to check out:http://www.divezanzibar.com/，http://www.diving-zanzibar.com/en/index.html
Nungwi, a much smaller beachside village, has very few local style restaurants (because many locals that live in Nungwi simply don’t have a need to eat meals at restaurants when they can eat at home).
So when it comes to eating in Nungwi, there’s mostly a selection of hotels and overpriced average food at touristy restaurants at hotels.
该cooks and guys that run Mina Restaurant are all quite friendly as well, and their food is a welcome relief to the tourist catering restaurants that dominate Nungwi.
价钱：3,000 TZS ($1.76)
Langi Langi Restaurant
价格are high, but the food and ambiance make it worth it. Choose from a variety of Zanzibari dishes like octopus coconut curry with pilau, a full range of grilled seafood and meats, and the usual hotel food like pizzas, pastas, and salads (you’ll find this at all hotel restaurants in Zanzibar).
营业时间：中午12点 - 下午3点吃午饭和下午6:30 - 下午9:30晚餐（早餐上只提供给酒店客人）
价格：大部分膳食运行15,000 - 20000 TZS（$ 8.78 - $ 11.70）左右
Kendwa Travel Guide
Years ago, when I visited Zanzibar for the first time, I spent a couple of days in Kendwa, and it was one of the most memorable beach experiences I’ve had – swimming in beautiful warm water, beach volleyball in the evening, hanging out with friends at night – things like that.
Kendwa is only a couple kilometers from Nungwi, but it’s much quieter and has less of an actual village to explore.
Though it’s mostly quiet, it’s home to the full moon party, at Kendwa Rocks, which can make things loud and more rowdy.
优点：amazing beach, quiet during the day but can be loud parties at night (depending on what you’re looking for)
Cons：升imited things to do, not a lot of hotels, very few dining options, no village
Where to stay in Kendwa
Sunset Beach Bungalows
This bungalow hotel is located on a huge property, and they have a range of different rooms, some on the beach and others a little walk inland. The beach is wonderful, and the grounds are peaceful and relaxing.
优点：Amazing beach, lots of sand, lots of space so you can choose to separate and isolate yourself and relax or mingle and meet others
Cons：该actual grounds of the hotel is not that well designed
价格：$ 60而不交流，$ 100，AC
Le Toits De Palme
海滩是非常好的,这是一个好地方to hang out with friends, play beach volleyball in the evenings, and also the full moon party is hosted here. Kendwa Rocks is not the best place for a honeymoon, but more for beach parties.
Cons：Perhaps a bit overpriced, loud sometimes at night
价格：Bandas are the most basic and cheapest rooms at about $50 – $60 per night, and other better rooms can run from $100 – $130 per night
Matemwe, south of Nungwi on the northeastern side of Zanzibar, is a pleasant cultural village with a beautiful sandy beach, nearby dive sites, and good relaxing accommodation options.
Ocean swimming is possible but not the best on the island (that would be Kendwa probably), but the overall scenery and ability to take long peaceful walks along the expansive sandy beach, is a highlight.
Also, for diving and snorkeling, Matemwe is the closest village to Mnemba Island, one of the most highly acclaimed underwater sites in Zanzibar with a possibility of around 10 different dives.
Why should you go to Matemwe?
Go for diving and snorkeling, peace and quiet without loud parties or rowdy vacationers, to see local Zanzibar village and cultural life.
Matemwe makes a great place for both couples and families that want to spend quality time with each other, in a super quiet place.
优点：Diving (easy access to尼姆巴岛），和平和放松，非常悠闲，漂亮友好的乡村，走在沙滩上
- Private taxi– Taxi costs about $30 – $40, do negotiate for the best deal.
- 公共DALLA DALLA- 从Darajani市场达拉达拉斯树叶，＃118马特姆维，并应成本约每人2000先令（$ 1.17）一路村。澳门金沙官方平台
Where to stay in Matemwe
马特姆维滩村is the ultimate relaxing, no shoes, type of place to stay in Matemwe.
优点：Beautiful scenery, local cultural life, diving and snorkeling, relaxing rooms, barefoot kind of place, great food at the hotel, the hotel can arrange any kind of Zanzibar tour for you
价格：约$ 90 - 包括床和早餐$ 130美元的人
Zanzibar Retreat Hotel
This place is small and has a family run feeling to it. The rooms are quite nice, close to the beach and with a nice central pool.
优点：Quiet, peaceful, beach view
Cons：Might be a little compact so if you’re really looking for a place to be alone it’s not the best option, here you might be chatting with others more
价格：$ 100 - $ 150
Green and Blue Zanzibar Ocean Lodge
For a luxury option in Matemwe, you might check out Green and Blue Zanzibar Ocean Lodge. This is the type of place where you can indulge in some spa therapy, enjoy extreme peace and quiet and seclusion.
价格：$100– $200 per person
- Relax- 我想马特姆维可能是最好的，最悠闲的一个，在所有桑给巴尔的地方设计的放松。一些关于这些棕榈树，澳门金沙官方平台白色粉状沙子，低潮的清澈的海水，那微风，全部加起来一个地方，你可以安心。
- Stroll along the beach and along the reef– Another excellent activity option in Matemwe is to take a stroll along the beach at low tide (at high tide the water can come quite high leaving little beach to walk on). The atmosphere, with lanky swaying palms, a continuous breeze, and thick vegetation along the edge of the beach, makes for great scenery. At low tide, you’ll also have an opportunity to wade through the shallow and clear waters. Be sure to stop and observe the local seaweed farming, and discover sea creatures within the low tide rocks and reef. Many of the guest houses and hotels offer reef walk tours as well as Matemwe village tours.
- 潜水和浮潜——与放松的一个主要吸引Matemwe is diving and snorkeling. Just a short 30 minute boat ride from the village, is Mnemba Island, a well known atoll that teems with an abundance of underwater scenery. Mnemba Island is not only for SCUBA divers, but also for snorkelers. Nearly all hotels have their own dive center,Matemwe Beach Lodge being a credible option。一整天的行程约$ 135潜水成本，同时约$ 45相同的全日游潜水费澳门金沙官方平台用，全包带齿轮，船运输和午餐。
I stayed at Matemwe Beach Village, and I’m happy to report that the food at the restaurant there was excellent (thought not exactly budget).
该ir philosophy is to keep a small rotating menu aligned with what’s locally available and fresh. Octopus and fish are common, and there’s also usually meat and vegetarian options. For breakfast I chose eggs benedict over a warm biscuit, and it was one of the best I had in Zanzibar.
Uroa / Pongwe
To be honest, I personally wasn’t all that impressed with Uroa.
Pongwe on the other hand, is quite nice, and while there aren’t very many options for too many things to do or see,Pongwe Beach Hotelis beautiful. It’s a wonderful relaxing place, good for families and couples, and nice and secluded.
Just north of Bwejuu a few kilometers, you’ll get to the Michamvi Peninsula.
该peninsula is dominated by luxurious high-end resorts where many people come to spend a leisure holiday while barely leaving their residence.
该beach water is amazing, with multi dimensions of dark blue, light blue, and turquoise water that sparkles off the coral below. The water is a painting worthy sight.
If you’re looking for amazing beaches, luxurious and extremely expensive resorts, and watersport possibilities, you might look into the Michamvi peninsula.
Another downside of Michamvi Peninsula is that there’s not much to choose from by way of budget hotels, so if you’re looking for those, it’s best to head a bit south to Bwejuu or Paje.
Michamvi Peninsula would suit couples or families looking for a resort style vacation.
Cons：expensive, resorts, not much local life
Where to stay in Michamvi Peninsula
Starting from the very northern tip, yet still facing east, which is the side with the nicest beaches, you’ll find:
我要去只是诚实地说大部分位于Michamvi半岛酒店是我的出路联赛和$ 100多个可以随时随地成本 - 每晚$ 500 - 甚至更多一些真正独特的地方。因此，如果这是你在找什么，这是值得研究了。
Since I was doing research for this guide, I was able to get some tours of these hotels, but for the most part they don’t even allow visitors to just walk into these hotels – you have to have a booking.
So if you go, go for the view and the experience.
Bwejuu Beach Travel Guide
It’s truly a wonderful mixture of serenity and peace paired with a very friendly village where you can actually experience the warm and friendly Zanzibari culture, without being hustled by beach touts.
该升anky and occasionally corkscrewed palm trees that are so famous around Bwejuu also make for excellent scenery.
Bwejuu is one of my favorite places on the entire island of Zanzibar, and one of my top picks in this Zanzibar travel guide.
该village is small and friendly, the beach is pretty decent (for looking at, not great for swimming), and the lanky swaying palm trees set the scene for easy-going relaxation.
该re are a number of budget style bungalows, some mid-ranged options, and a few higher end choices, but overall, Bwejuu would be more of a mid-ranged budget beach destination to choose.
优点：friendly local people, great cultural immersion village, extremely laid back, some nice budget bungalows, quiet, peaceful
How to get to Bwejuu
- Private taxi– From Stone Town a private taxi will cost anywhere from $40 – $50. If you take an official taxi from the airport, the rate is $60. Also, if you pre-book a hotel in Bwejuu or along the East Coast, you can communicate with them about transportation.
- 共享面包车– Occasionally from Stone Town you can catch a shared van to the East Coast beaches, normally with drop offs at Bwejuu, Paje, and Jambiani. Shared vans normally cost around $10 per person and can be arranged from both tour agencies and the budget guest houses (like Karibu Inn) in Stone Town.
- 公共DALLA DALLA– If you want to get by on the cheap, dalla dallas will be waiting for you at the Darajani Market.
该entire town of Bwejuu is calm and relaxing, so Bellevue is a great place to escape all noise and a fantastic place for peace and tranquility.
For food, Bellevue has weekly BBQ nights and Swahili dinners on Sunday, which present a great opportunity to sample local cuisine and meet other guest.
Cons：Not located directly on the ocean, about a 2 minute walk to the beach, but there is a view of the ocean from the grounds.
价格：大约从$ 50 - $ 100每晚
联系：[email protected]+255 777209576
该升ocal owner, Ali, is a very jolly friendly man.
优点：Awesome setting, right on the beach, unforgettable palm trees, right inside Bwejuu village, budget prices
Cons：该y don’t offer much by way of extra activities, it’s mostly a place you just go to relax and read
价格：$40 – $60 per night depending on room and season
You’ll find Bob Marley posters, green, red, and yellow flags, and reggae music always in the background. Rooms are basic but nice and service is good. If you choose to stay at Mustapha’s, make sure you’re ready for the rasta style experience.
优点：Good place to stay for a chill out, coral walls with lots of natural construction – eco friendly, friendly, budget, good location in Bwejuu village
Cons：Not located directly on the beach, if you’re not the reggae type it’s not the place for you
价格：Depends on number of people and season, but rates begin around $15 per person
联系：255（0）7720 99422，255（0）24 224 0069
该re aren’t so many activities available in Bwejuu, but that’s part of the beauty of it.
Looking for diving, snorkeling, or other water sports? Bwejuu doesn’t have much of an infrastructure for that.
Spending time in Bwejuu is more about lazying about, sitting under the breezy shade, reading books, going on beach walks, and possibly taking some day trips to other nearby beaches and villages.
- Walk around the village and beach- 通过在桑给巴尔的村庄道路，布韦朱大概是我最喜欢的。这个村是漫长而瘦，平行海岸线。孩子们都很好，大人都高兴地跟你打招呼，这只是一个良好的环境。
- 踢足球在PlayStation– Believe it or not, just up from the beach, near where they mend the fishing nets in Bwejuu village, there’s a little shelter where you’ll find a TV, a well used Playstation, always a few boys, and even stadium seating (two rows of wood planks set up for playing and watching). I stopped in for a few games, costing me a total of 200 TZS, and it was a great experience.
- Kiteboarding and watersports– To be honest if you come to Zanzibar for kiteboarding or other watersports, you’re better off staying in Paje or Jambiani (very close to Bwejuu) – but if you want the peace and quiet of Bwejuu you could stay here and then go to Paje for watersports.
Food in Bwejuu
- Pakacha平房——他们的餐厅是一个非常美味的selection of local Zanzibari favorites. We had Swahili seafood curry, a combination of squid, octopus, and prawns all cooked in a rich spicy tomato based curry sauce. It was served with a big portion of pilau rice, greens, and some kachumbari (tomatoes and onions). The atmosphere and local style of Pakacha makes for a great laid-back dining atmosphere. Do be aware that food often takes about 1 hour or a bit longer to prepare (that’s just the way it is). Prices are expensive in the 15,000 – 20,000 TZS ($8.77 – $11.70) per meal range. Not too many other options for dining in Bwejuu.
- Shopping for food- 如果你需要去的食物或其他生活必需品的购物，也有在布韦朱中心的几个小商店。你不会找到太多，但在Mombasa Store还有小点心，瓶装水，和其他一些小零碎。
Paje Travel Guide
Paje has long been known as one of the best kitesurfing beaches in the world, and along with being great for watersports, it’s one of the best swimming beaches in Zanzibar as well (second only to Nungwi and Kendwa in my opinion).
该atmosphere is nice and laid back, not so cultural like Bwejuu, but a great place to either meet new friends, or to keep to yourself and just enjoy the beach.
Why should you go to Paje?
Overall, I like the beauty of the palm trees and village culture of Bwejuu, but for beach swimming and water sports, Paje wins.
优点：kitesurfing capital, water sports, swimming beach, more choices of restaurants and budget bungalows
How to get to Paje:
- Private taxi- 从石镇，你应该能够讨价还价的乘坐出租车帕杰约$ 40 - $ 50澳门金沙官方平台直接从机场，官方汇率为$ 60，但这是相当高的，因为它是从机场官员。
- 共享面包车– Occasionally from Stone Town you can catch a shared van to the East Coast beaches, normally with drop offs at Bwejuu, Paje, and Jambiani. Shared vans normally cost around $10 per person and can be arranged from both tour agencies and budget guest houses (like Karibu Inn) in Stone Town. Just tell the driver what hotel you’re going to, and he’ll drop you off.
- 公共DALLA DALLA– If you want to get by on the cheap, dalla dallas will be waiting for you at the Darajani Market.
Where to stay in Paje
Ndame Beach Lodge
We had a fantastic stay atNdame Beach Lodge。
It’s local style, basic accommodation, but the rooms are very clean, self sufficient, and everything functioned well.
This was one of my favorite places I stayed in Zanzibar.
优点：Amazing beach, local run, clean basic and functional rooms, restaurant food is quite good and relaxing at the restaurant is wonderful
Cons：I really liked it, but don’t expect anything fancy, service is adequate but not 5-star
网站：Ndame Beach Lodge
联系：[email protected]，255 777 86 34 21
价格：价格for a double range from around $60 – $100, but this is a place you need to bargain, and they are often willing to go down as long as they aren’t fully booked. Breakfast is included, nothing spectacular, but all the basics and buffet style. This is also a great place to come during low season.
优点：Luxury hotel but it’s still in the center of Paje village (not isolated like other fancy hotels), nice beach, private terraces, modern design
Cons：Expensive, resort style
联系：255（0）777 525 828[email protected]
价格：From $130 upwards
Kilima Kidogo Guest House
Located at the southern end of Paje, on the way towards Jambiani, is the friendly Kilma Kidogo Guest House. The owner is extremely nice and passionate about taking care of her guests to the fullest.
Things to do in Paje
- 风筝冲浪– With strong steady winds, warm weather, sandy bottom beaches, and meter deep clear turquoise waters, kitesurfers consider Paje to be one of the premiere places in the world. If you’re already an expert or if you want to take lessons, there are a few options for you. Check out both风筝中心桑给巴尔and帕杰的风筝对信誉良好的服务。
- Diving– Along with being a kitesurfing paradise, Paje also has a number of PADI certified diving and learning course opportunities. If you’re interested in learning how to dive, Paje has you covered. There are a number of good dive sites in the south of Zanzibar, around the Kizimkazi area that you can visit. However, if your main intention in Zanzibar is to dive, you’re probably best off basing yourself in Matemwe or Nungwi.
- 游泳的- 在桑给巴尔的所有美丽的海滩，帕杰有一些最吸引人的水域。然而，就像所有的岛屿东海岸，在涨潮和退潮是截然不同的。最重要的是，有大量的开放空间和开阔的水，所以你总是有足够的空间以美的享受。
- Reef Walk- 当潮水低，可以通过水涉水，但你也可以选择参加一个礁石散步，无论是独奏或伴有指导。一位导游将能够指出的东西，你可能会想，但你仍然可以自己享受过的浅水珊瑚礁行走。确保你有一双鞋子礁，所以你不要砍了。
- Sail on a dhow- 要么你可以通过任何酒店安排你住在，或者你可以倾诉的单桅帆船业主自己的一个你想做的事，但在桑给巴尔的最好的一对传统帆船的航行和平。
Food in Paje
Ndame Beach Lodge
该restaurant along the beach at Ndame Beach Lodge not only has an amazing view, and you can eat with your feet in the sand, but the food isn’t bad either.
该grilled fish, fried chicken with masala curry sauce, and even the pizza is pretty good. Meals are in the 15,000 – 20,000 TZS ($8.77 – $11.70) range.
Written on the sign as “Thai fusion sushi” you’ll find just that –some of the Thai classics，and a menu of sushi as well.
Jambiani is one of the most well rounded villages and beaches centers in Zanzibar.
For starters, the beach is spectacular, not quite as good for swimming as Paje, but the views and color spectrum of the ocean is amazing.
Why should you go to Jambiani?
该re’s also a good variety of accommodation from budget bungalows to more expensive boutique hotels, and some places attract a younger crowd, while others are perfect for families or couples.
优点：amazing beach, watersports, laid-back, nice cultural village, friendly people
- Private taxi：From Stone Town you should be able to bargain for a taxi ride to Jambiani for about $40 – $50. Directly from the airport, the official rate is $65, but this is quite high as it’s official from the airport.
- 共享面包车：Sometimes from Stone Town you can get a shared van to the East Coast Zanzibar beaches. They normally take groups and drop off at Bwejuu, Paje, and Jambiani. Price is $10 per person and can be arranged from tour agencies and budget guest houses (like Karibu Inn) in Stone Town. Tell the driver where you want to go and he’ll drop you off.
- 公共DALLA DALLA：最便宜的交通选择，从Darajani市场卡车DALLA DALLA叶的地方，回到Jambiani的，只要它的全部。以DALLA DALLA＃109直接向江比阿尼。
Red Monkey Lodge
Towards the southern end of Jambiani village isRed Monkey Lodge，a super chilled out lodge that’s perched on top of a small coral rock with a great view of the sparkling clear beach, and occasional monkeys that come to hang out.
该owners and staff are very aware of their surroundings and make great efforts to do projects and help the local community.
Red Monkey Lodge has a laid back atmosphere, yet at the same time it really caters to adventure seekers who want to get out and explore both ocean activities and island excursions like biking and hiking.
优点：Great atmosphere and place to have a drink or just chill out – nice communal areas, great views of the ocean, private little beach cove, integrated into the local village of Jambiani, great service
Cons：A little expensive for what you get, strange mosquito netting (not a net around the bed, but a net to section of the room)
联系：[email protected]，+255 777 713366
价格：$80 – $100 for a double per night
In the evenings you can watch ladies harvesting seaweed, men maintaining their boats, and guys playing football in the sand. White Sands is a good all around hotel in a wonderful location.
优点:位置是极好的,小和友好,安静,年代taff are nice, good deal for what you get (when compared with other hotels), clean and newly renovated, they have wi-fi that you can access from your room (rare)!
价格：对于双，你将支付约$ 50 - $ 70海滩平房面临更加昂贵
Casa del Mar
For a very relaxing, semi-upscale option, check out Casa del Mar.
该beach directly outside is beautiful, the rooms are spacious and well designed, and the grounds are neatly organized, and well maintained.
优点：semi-upscale, small hotel with just 14 rooms so you never have to worry about being surrounded by too many people, eco-friendly built from all local Zanzibari materials, good management
Cons：I just toured the facility and it looks pretty good
价格：$90 for double without ac, $110 for room with ac (prices vary according to season)
网站：Casa Del Mar
联系：[email protected]，+255- 24 2240 400
Al Hapa Bungalows
该dhow sailboat bar at the center of the hotel makes a good meeting place where you can hang out beachside. Rooms are clean and quite new.
该re are some other VERY cheap options in Jambiani, like棕榈景观别墅andDemla平房if that’s what you’re looking for. Just check it out before you make a commitment and don’t stay if security doesn’t look adequate for you. These places aren’t really very nice, but if you’re on a real budget they could work.
优点：Alright if you’re on a tight budget, backpacker style, great beach locations
价格：Around $20 – $30 for a bungalow, but do bargain down as they are often not full and don’t have set prices
Things to do in Jambiani
- 风筝冲浪– Not as developed as a kitesurfing beach as Paje, yet Jambiani also has some prime conditions for the sport. One of the main centers isKite Worldwide毗邻红猴小屋。
- Deep sea fishing– Red Monkey Lodge offers specialized deep sea fishing trips. Contact them to make a plan and for prices.
- 蓝野生动物园– For those that love sand, beach, and sunbathing, a blue safari tour is a must. You’re normally taken in a boat to various sand banks where you can swim in the pure water, soak up the sunshine and relax. Tours are normally a full day and include a big seafood lunch in the middle. Most hotels can arrange it for you.
Arranging Zanzibar tours such as the Kizimkazi dolphin tour, a spice farm tour, or a jozani forest tour are all easily accessible from Jambiani.
Within the center of the village there are a few local Zanzibari restaurants where you can eat pilau rice, beans, chapatis, and mandazis, and drink tea. But most of the local food is heavy on the carbs and oil without much protein.
也有一些Jambiani的餐厅，提供当地风味食品像棕榈景观餐厅，run by a crew of rastas, and they serve mostly fresh catch fish. The food is alright at best, but since they only cater to tourists, they tame flavors down and it wasn’t really very good. Also, since they don’t always get much business in a day, freshness is not always the best.
珊瑚岩酒店和白沙均与海洋的美景的餐厅，但食物是相当糟糕，价格都是15000左右 - 20000 TZS（$ 8.77 - $ 11.70）或略偏一顿饭 - 价格过高，不是很满意。
I hope this resource will give you ideas about the places you want to go, help you focus on the things you want to experience, and discover delicious food to eat, when you visit this incredible island just off the coast of East Africa.
无论如果你想有一个所有inclusive relaxing resort vacation, or a beach-bum laid-back getaway, it’s the diverse melting pot of cultures, the stunning beaches and beautiful natural scenery, and the friendly charm of local Zanzibari people, that makes visiting Zanzibar such a unique joy.
Download this Zanzibar travel guide as an eBook!
我编译这整个庞大的桑给巴尔旅游指南成易于使用的离线电子书format in PDF.
Disclaimer- 一些我本指南中提到的酒店，我住在免费，但我只是因为我与他们联系，并希望将其包含在我的引导收到免费住宿。话虽这么说，所有的意见和想法都是我自己的。此外，本指南中，也有少数会员链接。举个例子，对于一些的酒店，如果你犯了一个预订，通过提供的链接，我会得到一小笔佣金。非常感谢您对我们的一贯支持。- 澳门金莎官方平台马克·威恩斯